Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
This lovely ski-in ski-out chalet apartment is located on the second floor of the Alpages du Chantel complex on a blue piste just above the centre of Arc 1800. The ski bus to access other parts of this resort stops at the apartment building and the town is a mere 300 metres (approx) walk away. Chalets of this quality, this close to the slopes and the centre of town are a rarity – early booking recommended.
Chalet Tetra is a chalet apartment offering that little bit of extra comfort in a first class ski-in ski-out location. Part of the high quality MGM development, it is finished in wood and combines an attractive traditional alpine style with excellent modern comforts. All rooms are either en suite or have private facilities and room 2 enjoys not just a shower but an attractive corner bath as well. The open-plan living/dining room is warmed by a stone and traditional timber open fireplace and also has a balcony with beautiful views on to the piste and accross the valley. Due to the chalet’s proximity to the slopes there is a snowy path to the chalets so good walking shoes and easy to carry bags are recommended.
Accommodation - Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
- Room 1 = twin with shower and private WC (not en suite)
- Room 2 = twin with corner bath, shower, WC and balcony
- Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with open fireplace and balcony
- Room 3 = large twin with extra single bed (limited headroom) and private shower and WC
- Room 4 = double with shower and balcony. Private WC (not en suite)
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with shower and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif and canapes followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee