Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
This lovely ski-in ski-out chalet apartment is located on the second floor of the Alpages du Chantel complex on a blue piste just above the centre of Arc 1800. The ski bus to access other parts of this resort stops at the apartment building and the town is a mere 300 metres (approx) walk away. Chalets of this quality, this close to the slopes and the centre of town are a rarity – early booking recommended.
Chalet Tetra is a chalet apartment offering that little bit of extra comfort in a first class ski-in ski-out location. Part of the high quality MGM development, it is finished in wood and combines an attractive traditional alpine style with excellent modern comforts. All rooms are either en suite or have private facilities and room 2 enjoys not just a shower but an attractive corner bath as well. The open-plan living/dining room is warmed by a stone and traditional timber open fireplace and also has a balcony with beautiful views on to the piste and accross the valley. Due to the chalet’s proximity to the slopes there is a snowy path to the chalets so good walking shoes and easy to carry bags are recommended.
Features - Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- Hairdryer in each chalet
- Pamper yourself with our lovely L’Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap in our 5 rated chalets
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
- Room 1 = twin with shower and private WC (not en suite)
- Room 2 = twin with corner bath, shower, WC and balcony
- Open-plan living/dining room/kitchen with open fireplace and balcony
- Room 3 = large twin with extra single bed (limited headroom) and private shower and WC
- Room 4 = double with shower and balcony. Private WC (not en suite)
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with shower and WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
A hearty breakfast
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.Flexible Catering
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages