Charmettoger Apartments, Arc 1800
Arc 1800. On the edge of the forest, these 7 residences are very popular due to their ideal location to access the Paradiski area. The lifts are only 300 metres (approx) away and it is possible to ski back to many of the buildings. The nearest shops are just as close and the resort centre is only 200 metres (approx) walk.
Parking: Covered parking is available (booked in advance and paid locally) in the immediate vicinity of the residence, however, places are limited. There is also free outdoor car parking approximately 200 metres from the residence.
Features - Charmettoger Apartments, Arc 1800
- Skiing virtually to and from the door
- 5 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- High standard, quality apartments
- Shops, bars and restaurants close by
- All with balcony
- Pre-bookable grocery packs available
Accommodation- Charmettoger Apartments, Arc 1800
All studios and apartments have a kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, oven and dishwasher, bath or shower room with WC and a balcony.
- Type C studios - sleep 2-4: Living/dining area with a single sofa bed, pull-out bed and two pull-down bunk beds.
- Type D studios - sleep 2-5: Living/dining area with one sofa bed and a pull-out bed and a mezzanine area with 3 single beds or a double bed and single bed.
- Type E studios - sleep 2-6: Living/dining area with single sofa bed and pull-out bed, mezzanine area with 2 single beds and a double bed or 4 single beds or 2 bunk beds and 2 single beds.
- Type E1 apartments - sleep 2-6: Living/dining area with 1 single sofa-bed and 1 pull-out bed, two single beds in an alcove and a double bed (separated by a sliding door).
- Type F apartments – sleep 2-7: Living/dining area with one single sofa bed and one pull-out bed or two single sofa beds, two alcove areas with two bunk beds and three single beds. Apartments can be split level.
Meals - Charmettoger Apartments, Arc 1800