12 Dec 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Geneva
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 200m from ski school
- 30m from lift
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Laundry Service
- Car Park
- Piano Bar
- Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Ski in/Ski out
Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800, France
The Hotel du Golf lies in exceptional surroundings, facing Mont Blanc. The great reputation of the restaurant together with the hotel's relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and great facilities make the du Golf an excellent choice for all.
Features - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800
- Right at the foot of the nursery slopes in Arc 1800 and a 5 minute walk to the new aquatic centre, the Hotel du Golf offers superb ski-in/ski-out convenience.
- Jazz bar and attractive, spacious lounge with log fire and live music most evenings
- Three restaurants
- Roof terrace with snack bar
- Ski room with concierge
- Spa with small relaxation pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room (1 free entrance a week)
- Beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Children's play room with entertainment and activities (4 to 12yrs) after 5pm during French school holidays (20, 27 Dec, 7, 14, 21, 28 Feb)
- Heated indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800
- 246 Choice of standard north-facing twin rooms facing the valley or south-facing rooms facing the piste.
- All rooms have bath, TV, telephone and minibar and can take a third bed suitable for a child.
- North-facing rooms can be taken for sole occupancy with a supplement.
- Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are also available on request
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 242
N/W, N, N/E, S/W
Direction of Slopes
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Les Arcs 1800 Accommodation
Chambery (2h 30min)
Geneva (3h 30min)
Grenoble (3h 30min)
Lyon (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £208.00
Adults From £277.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Write a Review
Hotel du Golf Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Great experience, needs more care from the local rep though 04/03/2015
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which in this instance
is payable in resort (approximately £3 - £10 per person per week in local currency).