Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800, France
The Hotel du Golf lies in exceptional surroundings, facing Mont Blanc. The great reputation of the restaurant together with the hotel's relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and great facilities make the du Golf an excellent choice for all.
Features - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800
- Right at the foot of the nursery slopes in Arc 1800 and a 5 minute walk to the new aquatic centre, the Hotel du Golf offers superb ski-in/ski-out convenience.
- Jazz bar and attractive, spacious lounge with log fire and live music most evenings
- Three restaurants
- Roof terrace with snack bar
- Ski room with concierge
- Spa with small relaxation pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room (1 free entrance a week)
- Beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Children's play room with entertainment and activities (4 to 12yrs) after 5pm during French school holidays (20, 27 Dec, 7, 14, 21, 28 Feb)
- Heated indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800
- 246 Choice of standard north-facing twin rooms facing the valley or south-facing rooms facing the piste.
- All rooms have bath, TV, telephone and minibar and can take a third bed suitable for a child.
- North-facing rooms can be taken for sole occupancy with a supplement.
- Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are also available on request
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel du Golf, Arc 1800