Ski All Inclusive package includes: Return charter flights and resort transfers, Accommodation, Local lift pass, Ski or Board hire or Carriage, Boot hire.
Village Club du Soleil Hotel (Les Arcs), Les Arcs
Specifically catering for families with children of all ages, this hotel lies in the heart of the ‘Charmettoger’ area of Arc 1800, 400m from the resort centre. Offering good sports and relaxation facilities, and an extensive family entertainment programme which includes themed evenings, dancing, cabarets and shows. The ski school will collect/drop off children in group lessons at the hotel, the nearest lift is 50m away.
Features - Village Club du Soleil Hotel (Les Arcs), Les Arcs
- Sun terrace
- Adult only restaurant
- Free use of planned sauna & steam room
- Sporting facilities and classes: gym, weights room, aerobics, stretching, snow-shoeing
- Free unlimited access to ice skating in Arc 1800
- Free Wi-fi
- Laundry facility
- Family restaurant
- Children’s restaurant - for over 6 year olds and kids clubs
- Snow Garden (3-5 year olds) and indoor games area
Accommodation - Village Club du Soleil Hotel (Les Arcs), Les Arcs
Rooms(2 people): Twin bedded attic rooms are available on request.
Rooms (3-4 people): Family rooms with double bedroom and bunk room, shower room and separate toilet. All rooms have telephone and satellite TV. A minimum of 4 people must occupy these rooms on peak dates.
Meals - Village Club du Soleil Hotel (Les Arcs), Les Arcs
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet lunch with hot & cold dishes (or a packed lunch),
- Buffet three course evening meal served with wine.
- Christmas & New Year meals included.