Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Residence Le Ruitor, Arc 1800
Ruitor apartments are in a south west facing building on the edge of a pine forest just 300 metres (approx.) from the nearest ski lift. This is an excellent location from which to access the Paradiski terrain which includes La Plagne.
Parking: Covered parking is available (booked in advance and paid locally) in the immediate vicinity of the residence, however, places are limited. There is also free outdoor car parking about 200 metres from the residence.
There is a restaurant with a lively atmosphere. There is a sauna.
Features - Residence Le Ruitor, Arc 1800
- Ski locker
- launderette (local charge)
- sauna (local charge)
- garage (local charge)
- bed linen, tea towel and TV.
Accommodation - Residence Le Ruitor, Arc 1800
All studios and apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with three hotplates, fridge, microwave-grill oven dishwasher, shower or bathroom with WC and a balcony.
- Type A apartments - sleeps 2: have a living/dining area with sofa and separate bedroom with two single beds.
- Type C studios – sleeps 2-4: have a living/dining area with a single sofa and a pull out bed and fold down bunk beds or two single beds in entrance hallway.
- Type D apartments - sleeps 2-5: have a living/dining area with single sofa bed and one pull-out bed and bedroom with two single beds.
- Type E apartments – sleeps 2-6: are as Type C but with an extra double or twin bedroom. Some have additional shower and WC.
A refundable deposit of €200 is payable on arrival (credit cards accepted).
The Comfort+ option is available for a supplement and includes beds made up on arrival, two sets of towels per person, cleaning kit and end of stay cleaning. Please note if taking this extra all people staying in the apartment must book it.
Bed linen, TV and local taxes included.
Meals - Residence Le Ruitor, Arc 1800