Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
The superbly located Chalet de L'Arc offers comfortable, bright and airy rooms with spectacular mountain views. Not to be missed! The top floor has a spacious lounge and dining area with satellite TV, a fireplace and also a balcony with excellent views. The comfortable bedrooms all have en suite facilities and are located on the two floors below. Some rooms have a 3rd or 4th bed suitable for children. Access to the skiing couldn't be easier as it is a short walk to the nearest drag lift where you can choose to ski down to the Varet cable-car or St Jacques chairlift and the village of Arc 1950. All guests have FREE access to the swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre in the Chalet des Neiges building (open 10am-8pm - not Saturdays) approx. 3 minutes' walk along a snowy path.
Features - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
- Nearest draglift under 2 minutes' walk (170m)
- Freestanding chalet under 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the centre of Arc 2000
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite facilities and balcony
- Spacious lounge and dining area with log fire
- Free use of the pool, sauna and fitness area in the Chalet des Neiges building
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
Room 1: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with 2 singles and bunk beds in a separate area with bath/wc/balcony.
Rooms 2, 3, 4 & 5: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 6: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 2 single beds & 1 single in a separate area, bath/wc and balcony.
Room 7: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with 2 singles and bunk beds in a separate area with bath/wc/balcony.
Rooms 8, 9, 10 & 11: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 12: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 2 single beds & 1 single in a separate area, bath/wc/balcony.
Living/dining area with balcony. Separate wc.
Meals - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement