Chalet Sabine, Arc 2000
These popular chalets are ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000 and on the piste. The chalets are within a large complex built in a traditional style with wooden and stone cladding and tasteful interiors, the chalets offer comfortable and tasteful accommodation. There is also free use of the complex's swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
Features - Chalet Sabine, Arc 2000
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- 5 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- 6 apart-chalets built in traditional style
- FREE use of complex health centre which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- FREE WiFi
Accommodation - Chalet Sabine, Arc 2000
Apart-chalet Sabine - sleep 14 (room numbers are shown in brackets):
Open plan lounge/dining area with balcony. One twin bedroom (1) and one double bedroom (2) sharing a bathroom on the corridor. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (3), twin bedroom with private bath (4), twin bedroom with en suite shower room (5), one double bedroom with en suite shower and shared balcony (6), one double bedroom with en suite shower (7). Three separate shared WCs.
Please note en suite shower rooms and private bathrooms do not have WCs.
Meals - Chalet Sabine, Arc 2000
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with cooked option
- Afternoon Tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 nights)