Chalet Spitzberg, Les Arc 2000, France
Ideally situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, The Spitzberg is located in the Altitude Résidence. Attractively furnished in traditional style and has a comfortable open-plan lounge/dining area with satellite TV. Chalet Spitzbergl also has free use of the indoor swimming pool, sauna and new fitness room in the complex.
It offers comfort and convenience, with the Inghams fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host and is also ideally situated close to the ski-lifts (100m to the short button lift) and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000.
Features - Chalet Spitzberg, Les Arc 2000
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- Free use of indoor swimming-pool and sauna
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
Accommodation - Chalet Spitzberg, Les Arc 2000
Open-plan lounge/dining area with log fire
Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 2-5: Twin with en suite bath/wc.
Meals - Chalet Spitzberg, Les Arc 2000
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (afternoon tea is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot optionr is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: none
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.