Chalet Veronique, Arc 2000
These popular chalets are ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000 and on the piste. The chalets are within a large complex built in a traditional style with wooden and stone cladding and tasteful interiors, the chalets offer comfortable and tasteful accommodation. There is also free use of the complex's swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
Features - Chalet Veronique, Arc 2000
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- 5 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- 6 apart-chalets built in traditional style
- FREE use of complex health centre which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
- Excellent ratio of facilities
Accommodation - Chalet Veronique, Arc 2000
Apart-chalet Veronique - sleeps 12 (room numbers are shown in brackets):
- Open plan lounge/dining area with balcony. Twin bedroom with private bathroom opposite on the corridor (1), three twin bedrooms each with en suite shower (2,4&6), twin bedroom with en suite shower and private balcony (3), twin bedroom with private balcony and private bath opposite on the corridor (5). Two separate shared WCs.
en suite shower rooms and private bathrooms do not have WCs.
Meals - Chalet Veronique, Arc 2000
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with cooked option
- Afternoon Tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 nights)