020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
- 200m from slopes
- Pool Table
- Steam Room/Bath
Hotel Altitude, Arc 2000, France
The Hotel Altitude is wonderfully situated in the village of Arc 2000 near the slopes. The hotel offers a high standard of accommodation as well as superb views of Mont Blanc from the restaurant. You can make use of the hotel’s vast south facing terrace, wellness centre and entertainment area. Great for families the hotel has free childrens' clubs as well as interconnecting and quad rooms.
Features-Hotel Altitude, Arc 2000
- entertainment area with bar and pool table
- WiFi in all public areas
- large sun terrace
- ski lockers
- 195 rooms
- The hotel offers a choice of FREE children's clubs during French school holidays (supplement applies for under 4yrs).
- Mini Club 4-12yrs: Supervised indoor & outdoor play, 6 days 9.00am-5.00pm & 7.00pm-9.00pm. Club operates 5 days per week outside of French school holidays, approx. 6 hrs per day.
- Teenage Club 12-15yrs: Evening entertainment with video games, music & snowmobile excursions, (during French school holidays only).
- Baby Club 18 months-4yrs: 5 x half days, Mon-Fri 08.30-12.00pm or 1.30-5.00pm (6 x half days during French school holidays at a supplement per child.).
- Baby club should be reserved at time of booking and supplement paid locally on arrival
Accommodation-Hotel Altitude, Arc 2000
- Room for 2 people on full board sharing a twin room with private bath and WC.
- Triple rooms sleeping 3 and quad rooms sleeping 4 are also available.
- Quad rooms comprise of 2 interconnecting rooms suitable for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Meals-Hotel Atitude, Arc 200
- continental style buffet breakfast including croissants, sliced meats and pancakes
- buffet lunch
- 3 course buffet style evening meals with FREE wine
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners are included
- weekly traditional raclette or fondue in the Savoyard restaurant (one dinner included)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 242
N/W, N, N/E
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Les Arcs 2000 Accommodation
Chambery (2h 30min)
Geneva (3h 30min)
Grenoble (3h 30min)
Lyon (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £208.00
Adults From £277.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.