Hotel Club MMV Altitudes, Les Arcs 2000, France
Lying at the heart of Arc 2000 with its shops and restaurants, this recently renovated, family-friendly club hotel offers a good standard of accommodation.
Features- Hotel Club MMV Altitudes, Les Arcs 2000
- Restaurant with views of Mont Blanc
- Bar with large lounge & stage area
- Free use of planned indoor heated pool, sauna & steam room
- Free Wi-fi in public areas
- South-facing sun terrace
Après-ski family entertainment
Highchairs & cots
Hotel operated kid's clubs:
Children are entertained with a mixture of indoor & outdoor activities in multi-lingual groups with French & English speaking staff.
Mini Club 4-11yrs: Free non-skiing mini-club club operates Monday to Friday, for approximately 6 hours a day (9am - 5pm), meal times included.
Baby Club 18mnths-3yrs: Available during French school holidays for only 5 half days per week Monday to Friday, meal times not included. There is a charge of approximately €105 to be paid to the hotel when in resort. Space for AM or PM sessions should be requested via Neilson at the time of booking.
Teenage Club 12-14yrs: Available during French school holidays only.
Accommodation- Hotel Club MMV Altitudes, Les Arcs 2000
Rooms: All have satellite TV, mini-safe, bath or shower & wc. (2-3 people): Comfortable twin or double rooms, some of which can take a third bed suitable for a child up to 16yrs only.
Family Rooms (2-4 people): Two interconnecting twin rooms are suitable for two adults and two children.
Meals- Hotel Club MMV Altitudes, Les Arcs 2000Full Board:
- Buffet breakfast, hot buffet lunch (or packed lunch) and four course buffet evening meal with wine and fruit juices included.
- One optional local speciality dinner per week in the Savoyard restaurant (wine not included).
- Christmas & New Year meals included.