Ski All Inclusive package includes: Return charter flights and resort transfers, Accommodation, Local lift pass, Ski or Board hire or Carriage, Boot hire.
Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
Ideally located on the slopes, the L'Aiguille Rouge offers excellent value for money with free wine included with evening meals and a free children's club all week for children 3-5yrs and during French school holidays for children 6-10 yrs. With interconnecting rooms and a daily entertainment programme this is a great family choice.
Features - Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Buffet restaurant
- Bar with Terrace
- Safety deposit box facility*
- Ski lockers
- Children's games room
- Babysitting service*
- Resort-run day nursery* for children aged 18mths-6yrs (half and full days available)
- Evening kindergarten (3mths-5yrs) while parents have dinner
- Free Hotel run kids club
- Board games
- Daily Entertainment programme
Accommodation - Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Standard rooms have twin or double beds, private facilities, telephone, TV and balcony. All rooms can take a third bed.
- Interconnecting rooms are also available.
- Sole occupancy is available at a supplement.
Baby kits for infants aged 3 months to 2 years (consisting of a cot, bathtub, bottle-heater and highchair) are available free of charge but must be pre-ordered at the time of booking.
Meals - Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Breakfast and evening meals (4-course) are buffet style
- Children's menu available
- Wine is included with the evening meals.
- Full Board is available at a supplement.
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners are included.