Hotel Aiguille Rouge - Arc 2000, France
This great value for money club-style hotel offers ski-in, ski-out convenience in the centre of Arc 2000, with spectacular views of Mont Blanc. The Aiguille Rouge is ideal for families as interconnecting rooms and free children's clubs are available.
Features - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Skiing direct from the doorstep
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the ski school meeting point
- Free Wine at dinner
- Free children’s club with English speakers 5 half days per week available. 3-5 years old – All season. 6-10 years old – 20 Dec – 02 Jan + 7 Feb – 06 Mar + 11 – 24 April
- Ski room
- Daily entertainment programme after skiing
- Free Wi-Fi area in reception
- Games room
- Credit cards accepted
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Safe deposit box
Accommodation - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- 218 - Twin or double rooms, with a small third bed, have small bath with shower attachment, balcony, TV and telephone. South-facing 'privilege' rooms with a clear view of the mountains are available at a supplement. Interconnecting rooms are available and pairs of rooms can be booked together. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Half Board
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: Hot and cold 4 course buffet evening meals with extensive choice and free wine at dinner. Additional choices and early meals available for children. Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.