2 Jan 2016 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Geneva
Half Board Hotel
Per Person (2 sharing)
- 150m from bus stop
- 300m from ski school
- 100m from resort
- 500m from lift
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Games Room
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Kids Club
- All Rooms En Suite
- Wi-Fi (Free)
"To paraphrase an overused cliché in travel, there are three very good reasons to book the L’Aiguille Rouge, and they all start with an L! The location of this hotel is unbeatable with skiing out of the door, and a well located “magic carpet” conveyer belt to take you back to the ski room in the afternoon. "
Hotel Aiguille Rouge - Arc 2000, France
This great value for money club-style hotel offers ski-in, ski-out convenience in the centre of Arc 2000, with spectacular views of Mont Blanc. The Aiguille Rouge is ideal for families as interconnecting rooms and free children's clubs are available.
Features - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Skiing direct from the doorstep
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the ski school meeting point
- Free Wine at dinner
- Free children’s club with English speakers 5 half days per week available. 3-5 years old – All season. 6-10 years old – 20 Dec – 02 Jan + 7 Feb – 06 Mar + 11 – 24 April
- Ski room
- Daily entertainment programme after skiing
- Free Wi-Fi area in reception
- Games room
- Credit cards accepted
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Safe deposit box
Accommodation - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- 218 - Twin or double rooms, with a small third bed, have small bath with shower attachment, balcony, TV and telephone. South-facing 'privilege' rooms with a clear view of the mountains are available at a supplement. Interconnecting rooms are available and pairs of rooms can be booked together. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Half Board
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: Hot and cold 4 course buffet evening meals with extensive choice and free wine at dinner. Additional choices and early meals available for children. Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 242
N/W, N, N/E
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Les Arcs 2000 Accommodation
Chambery (2h 30min)
Geneva (3h 30min)
Grenoble (3h 30min)
Lyon (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £208.00
Adults From £277.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Write a Review
Hotel Aiguille Rouge Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Read 1 more Hotel Aiguille Rouge reviews
stayed March 2012 10/09/2012
What we expected - satisfied. 09/04/2011
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which in this instance
is payable in resort (approximately £3 - £10 per person per week in local currency).