Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Hotel L'Aguille Rouge, Arc 2000
Ideally located on the slopes, the L'Aiguille Rouge offers excellent value for money with free wine included with evening meals and a free children's club all week for children 3-5yrs and during French school holidays for children 6-10 yrs. With interconnecting rooms and a daily entertainment programme this is a great family choice.
Features - Hotel L'Aguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Buffet restaurant
- Bar with Terrace
- Safety deposit box facility*
- Ski lockers
- Children's games room
- Babysitting service*
- Resort-run day nursery* for children aged 18mths-6yrs (half and full days available)
- Evening kindergarten (3mths-5yrs) while parents have dinner
- Free Hotel run kids club
- Board games
- Daily Entertainment programme
Accommodation - Hotel L'Aguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Standard rooms have twin or double beds, private facilities, telephone, TV and balcony. All rooms can take a third bed.
- Interconnecting rooms are also available.
- Sole occupancy is available at a supplement.
Baby kits for infants aged 3 months to 2 years (consisting of a cot, bathtub, bottle-heater and highchair) are available free of charge but must be pre-ordered at the time of booking.
Meals - Hotel L'Aguille Rouge, Arc 2000
- Breakfast and evening meals (4-course) are buffet style
- Children's menu available
- Wine is included with the evening meals.
- Full Board is available at a supplement.
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners are included