Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
The superbly located Chalet de L'Arc offers comfortable, bright and airy rooms with spectacular mountain views. Not to be missed! The top floor has a spacious lounge and dining area with satellite TV, a fireplace and also a balcony with excellent views. The comfortable bedrooms all have en suite facilities and are located on the two floors below. Some rooms have a 3rd or 4th bed suitable for children. Access to the skiing couldn't be easier as it is a short walk to the nearest drag lift where you can choose to ski down to the Varet cable-car or St Jacques chairlift and the village of Arc 1950. All guests have FREE access to the swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre in the Chalet des Neiges building (open 10am-8pm - not Saturdays) approx. 3 minutes' walk along a snowy path.
Features - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
- Nearest draglift under 2 minutes' walk (170m)
- Freestanding chalet under 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the centre of Arc 2000
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite facilities and balcony
- Spacious lounge and dining area with log fire
- Free use of the pool, sauna and fitness area in the Chalet des Neiges building
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
Room 1: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with 2 singles and bunk beds in a separate area with bath/wc/balcony.
Rooms 2-5 : Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 6: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 2 single beds & 1 single in a separate area, bath/wc and balcony.
Room 7: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with 2 singles and bunk beds in a separate area with bath/wc/balcony.
Rooms 8 -11: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 12: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 2 single beds & 1 single in a separate area, bath/wc/balcony.
Living/dining area with balcony. Separate wc.
Sleeps: 24-30 guests
Meals - Chalet De l'Arc, Les Arcs
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)