Chalet Hermine, Les Arcs 2000, France
Ideally situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, The Hermine is located in the Altitude Résidence. Attractively furnished in traditional style, it offers comfort and convenience, and fully catered by your own Chalet host.
Features- Chalet Hermine, Les Arcs 2000, France
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- Free use of indoor swimming-pool and sauna
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
Accommodation- Chalet Hermine, Les Arcs 2000, France
Open-plan lounge/dining area with log fire
Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc.
Room 2: Double with en suite shower/wc.
Room 3: Twin with private shower/wc (not en suite)
Room 4: Twin with private bath/wc (not en suite)
Meals- Chalet Hermine, Les Arcs 2000, France
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee and a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.