Chalet Marcel, Les Arcs 2000, France
Ideally situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, this new chalet-apartment is located in the Altitude Résidence. Attractively furnished in traditional style, it offers comfort and convenience, with fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host.
Features- Chalet Marcel, Les Arcs 2000
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- Free use of indoor swimming-pool and sauna
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
Accommodation- Chalet Marcel, Les Arcs 2000
Open-plan lounge/dining area with log fire and balcony
Room 1: Double with private (not en suite) bath/wc.
Room 2: Twin with private (not en suite) bath/wc.
Room 3: Twin with en suite bath/wc.
Room 4: Double with en suite shower/wc.
Room 5: Twin with en suite bath/wc.
Meals- Chalet Marcel, Les Arcs 2000
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: none
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.