Chalet Maximillian, Les Arc
Ideally situated close to the ski-lifts and slopes of Arc 2000. 6 chalet apartments with en suite facilities throughout, are in the adjacent Altitudes and de I'Ours Residences. All are attractively furnished in traditional style, and offer comfort and convenience, with fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host.
Features - Chalet Maximillian, Les Arc
- Easy 3 minutes’ walk (250m) to the nearest ski lift for swift and easy access to and from the slopes
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Comfortable, well appointed apartment-chalet in the De l'Ours Résidence
- Lift to chalet entrance
- Free use of indoor swimming pool and sauna located in the Altitude résidence
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The adjacent Altitude résidence also has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
- Car parking - indoor
- Ski room
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Chalet Maximillian, Les Arc
Open-plan lounge/dining room with log fireplace. All bedrooms with private en suite facilities.
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 2: Double with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 3: Twin with bath/wc.
Meals - Chalet Maximillian, Les Arc
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement