Chalet Monique, Les Arcs
These popular chalets are ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000 and on the piste. The chalets are within a large complex built in a traditional style with wooden and stone cladding and tasteful interiors, the chalets offer comfortable and tasteful accommodation. There is also free use of the complex's swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
Features - Chalet Monique, Les Arcs
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- 5 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- 6 apart-chalets built in traditional style
- FREE WiFi
- FREE use of complex health centre which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
Accommodation - Chalet Monique, Les Arcs
Chalet Monique - sleeps 14(room numbers are shown in brackets):
Two twin bedrooms (1&2) with shared bathroom on the corridor, two twin bedrooms with private shower and balcony (3&4), two twin bedrooms with private bath (5&6) and a twin bedroom with private shower (7). Separate bathroom and two separate WCs.
Please note en suite shower rooms and private bathrooms do not have WCs.
Meals - Chalet Monique, Les Arcs
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with cooked option
- Afternoon Tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 nights)