Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Conveniently located next to the Neilson Chalet Chartreuse and just behind the Place de Venosc, Chalet Alexandre offers homely accommodation to a high standard. Furnished in a tasteful, rustic style, this chalet provides a spacious and comfortable setting for your holiday. It's located only 300m from the Diable telecabine lift and 150m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 14-18 people
Ground Floor: Ski and boot room. Sauna with shower. Two four bedded rooms, one with twin beds and a set of bunks and one with double bed and bunks. Beds are in sleeping areas separated by an archway, both have ensuite shower and wc. These rooms carry a supplement when occupied by just 2 people. One further twin bedroom with en-suite bath and wc at a supplement.
First Floor: One twin room with en-suite shower and wc. Open plan lounge with 42" LCD TV, DVD, stereo, and dining area. Free Wi-Fi.
Second Floor: Three eaves bedrooms, two with twin beds, one with a double. All three have ensuite shower and wc and ample headroom.
Meals - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.