Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
Conveniently located next to the Neilson Chalet Chartreuse and just behind the Place de Venosc, Chalet Alexandre offers homely accommodation to a high standard. Furnished in a tasteful, rustic style, this chalet provides a spacious and comfortable setting for your holiday. It's located only 300m from the Diable telecabine lift and 150m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 14-18 people
Ground Floor: Ski and boot room. Sauna with shower. Two four bedded rooms, one with twin beds and a set of bunks and one with double bed and bunks. Beds are in sleeping areas separated by an archway, both have ensuite shower and wc. These rooms carry a supplement when occupied by just 2 people. One further twin bedroom with en-suite bath and wc at a supplement.
First Floor: One twin room with en-suite shower and wc. Open plan lounge with 42" LCD TV, DVD, stereo, and dining area. Free Wi-Fi.
Second Floor: Three eaves bedrooms, two with twin beds, one with a double. All three have ensuite shower and wc and ample headroom.
Meals - Chalet Alexandre, Les Deux Alpes
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.