Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes, France
Chamois Volant is ideally placed for the bars, shops and amenities of the resort centre and also close to the foot of the ski slopes, the Diable chairlift is only 230 metres (approx) walk away.
Totally renovated recently with new bedrooms, bathrooms, living room and dining room, this 19th century stone farm building is now a highly desirable chalet.
The generous use of seasoned timber, exposed stone work and traditional furnishings give the chalet a delightfully comfortable and rustic feel.
All the well appointed bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and the open-plan living and dining rooms boast original stone vaulted ceilings. You can enjoy great views of the mountains whilst soothing those tired limbs in the outdoor hot tub on the balcony.
Features - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
Accommodation - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
• open-plan dining/living room
• separate WC (off lounge)
Rooms 1-3 = 3 twins or king-sized doubles with shower and WC
Room 4 = double with shower and WC
• large balcony (separate entrance) with hot tub.
Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins or king-sized doubles with bath, shower, WC and extra fold away bed
Room 7 = set on two levels, private sitting room with extra bed, leading up to king-sized double with bath, shower and WC
Beds in rooms 1,2,3,5 and 6 will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise
Chalet staff live in a ground floor apartment with separate entrance.
Meals - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
A sumputous breakfast
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.