Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Chartreuse is part of the new Mountain Collection
that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
A beautiful, luxurious catered ski chalet experience with fantastic food, service and furnishings. Comfort is king as you're looked after by our superb hospitality team, who's sole aim is to bring you your best ski chalet holiday ever.
Features - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty full English breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising four course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines expertly matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free use of private saunas & outdoor hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 18 people. All rooms are fully en-suite and beautifully furnished in a traditional mountain style giving a warm and cosy feel.
Ground Floor: Sauna, shower and ski & heated boot room. Two twin bedrooms both with en suite shower and wc.
First Floor : Large lounge/dining room with open fireplace, 42" LCD TV, DVD & CD player. A spacious terrace opens from this room. The hot tub is for up to 7 people and sits in a partially enclosed terrace area to one side of the chalet, enjoying mountain views. There are also two twin bedrooms each with en suite shower and wc, one has a balcony.
Second Floor: Five spacious twin bedrooms, each with en suite bath, shower and wc, three also have a balcony. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement.
Meals - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.