Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
The beautiful chalet combines all the advantages of a modern design inside the shell of a traditional pine-built house. Located 300m from the Diable telecabine ski lift and close to the resort centre the Chartreuse is a perfect base for your holiday. The addition of a state-of-the art hot tub finishes off this fantastic property. You will be looked after by a professional chef and host with years of experience who aim to bring you your best chalet holiday ever.
Features - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty full English breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising four course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by a Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels, bathrobes & slippers provided
- Pre-bookable 24 pack of beer available from just £10
- Free use of private saunas & outdoor hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
Ground Floor: Sauna, shower and ski & heated boot room. Two twin bedrooms both with en suite shower and wc.
First Floor : Large lounge/dining room with open fireplace, 42" LCD TV, DVD & CD player. A spacious terrace opens from this room. The hot tub is for up to 7 people and sits in a partially enclosed terrace area to one side of the chalet, enjoying mountain views. There are also two twin bedrooms each with en suite shower and wc, one has a balcony.
Second Floor: Five spacious twin bedrooms, each with en suite bath, shower and wc, three also have a balcony. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet, and generous discounts or free places may apply.
Meals - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday, plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits.
A delicious home cooked four course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.