Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
A beautiful, luxurious catered ski chalet experience with fantastic food, service and furnishings. Comfort is king as you're looked after by our superb hospitality team, who's sole aim is to bring you your best ski chalet holiday ever.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet,
Features - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty full English breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising four course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines expertly matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free use of private saunas & outdoor hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 18 people. All rooms are fully en-suite and beautifully furnished in a traditional mountain style giving a warm and cosy feel.
Ground Floor: Sauna, shower and ski & heated boot room. Two twin bedrooms both with en suite shower and wc.
First Floor : Large lounge/dining room with open fireplace, 42" LCD TV, DVD & CD player. A spacious terrace opens from this room. The hot tub is for up to 7 people and sits in a partially enclosed terrace area to one side of the chalet, enjoying mountain views. There are also two twin bedrooms each with en suite shower and wc, one has a balcony.
Second Floor: Five spacious twin bedrooms, each with en suite bath, shower and wc, three also have a balcony. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement.
Meals - Chalet Chartreuse, Les Deux AlpesChalet Board (2014/15 Season)
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday, plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits.
A delicious home cooked four course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.Breakfast
Full English breakfast plus granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & fresh coffee Afternoon tea
Spiced apple cake with lime crème fraiche & a glass of Vin ChaudEvening meal
A selection of appetisersStarter
- Creamy wild mushrooms & spinach fricassee on toasted brioche with basil pestoMain course
- Roast rib of beef carved at your table with roast vine tomatoes, rustic potato wedges & roasted root vegetables
- Warm fig & almond tart with orange & honey mascarpone plus a cheeseboard & portClub Board (2015/16 Season)
For Winter 2015/16, we’re pleased to introduce Club Board to our Mountain Collection properties. This is very popular with our Beachclub guests and we’ve tailored it to include daily breakfast, a filling afternoon tea plus 5 evening meals per week, freeing up 2 nights to explore your resort and experience more of the local culture and cuisine.
If you choose to dine with us on the 2 non-inclusive nights, let us know when you book your holiday and we can cater for you, either in one of our hotel restaurants or, if your party has booked out one of our homely chalets, we’ll create home cooked meals on one or both of the 2 non-inclusive nights as well.