Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
Located in a quiet residential area giving a peaceful location with easy access to the resort’s active nightlife. It is 50m from the Place de Venosc, a 100m walk from the lifts and the resort amenities and the ski school is 300m away. The Chalet provides simple, comfortable accommodation with a great atmosphere.
Features - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes
- Log fire
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 10-13 people in 5 Bedrooms
Ground Floor: Two twin rooms with ensuite shower and wc. Twin room with separate bathroom and wc.
First Floor: Lounge/dining room with sunny balcony
Second Floor: Triple room and quad room both with ensuite bath and wc. Rooms with ensuite shower or bath carry a supplement.
Meals - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines and fresh after-dinner coffee
: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet.