Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Located in a quiet residential area Chalet L'Olan enjoys a peaceful location with easy access to the resort 's lively and active nightlife. It is 50m from the Place de Venosc, a 100m walk from the lifts and the resort amenities and the ski school is 300m away.
Features - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux Alpes
Sleeps 10-13 people. All rooms with private facilities.
Ground Floor: Two twin rooms with en-suite shower and wc. Twin room with separate bathroom and wc.
First Floor: Lounge/dining room with sunny balcony.
Second Floor: Triple room and quad room both with en-suite bath and wc. Triple and quad rooms carry a supplement when occupied by just 2 people.
Meals - Chalet L'Olan, Les Deux AlpesClub Board
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.