Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
Chalet Les Arolles is a light, bright and modern chalet with the Petite Aiguille piste and chairlift just on the doorstep. It is a 2 minute walk to the resort shuttle bus or if you prefer to walk then it is approx. 15 minutes to the centre of Les 2 Alpes and its famed nightlife.
The wooden clad walls and ceilings in the chalet really create a delightful Alpine atmosphere and a perfect setting for your tasty 4 course meals with complimentary wine. The sauna will help relax any tired muscles after a full day on the slopes and if you still have energy then use it up with a game of table tennis.
Features - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
- 2 minutes' walk (200m) to free resort shuttle
- 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the nearest bar
- Ski to and from the door
- Lovely wooden chalet with fantastic views
- Games room with table tennis & table football
- Lounge with TV/DVD
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
Lower Ground Floor
- Chalet entrance with ski & boot room
- Sauna and games room with table tennis table
- Dining room and separate lounge with TV/DVD
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2: Twin with shower/wc*
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Double with shower/wc
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc*
*Rooms 2 and 6 have a mezzanine with an extra mattress not recommended for small children
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meal - Chalet Les Arolles, Les Deux Alpes
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.