Chalet Perce Neige, Les Deux Alpes
This chalet is next door to the Bouton d’Or and offers comfortable accommodation and a convenient location with quick access to the skiing.
It is just a short walk to the nearest piste and then a quick ski to either the Côte chairlift for the Vallée Blanche side or the Petite Aiguille which links to the larger side of the valley. Alternatively the ski bus stop is just opposite to take you to the Jandri Express and the centre of the resort. The chalet has a comfortable lounge and dining room and all bedrooms have their own en suite shower and wc. Your Chalet Hosts will provide tasty evening meals to round off a perfect day exploring the powder and challenging pistes in the resort.
Features - Chalet Perece Neige, Les Deux Alpes
- 2 minutes’ walk (150m) from the Petite Aiguille piste
- Ski down to choice of 2 chairlifts
- Resort shuttle bus stops outside
- 10-15 minutes’ walk to the nearest bars and restaurants
- Ski down to choice of 2 chairlifts
- Free resort shuttle bus stops outside
- Splendid views over to the Vallée Blanche pistes
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Perce Neige, Les Deux Alpes
All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Chalet entrance and ski locker
- Lounge with TV, dining room and balcony
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Suite 2: Double bedroom with adjacent bedroom with bunks and single bed and shower/wc off the corridor between the two rooms
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc
Meal- Chalet Perce Neige, Les Deux Alpes
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement