Hotel La Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes, France
With an ALL INCLUSIVE package offering fantastic value for money and the recent refurbishment work, the Hotel Brunerie is an excellent base in the ski resort of Les Deux Alpes.
The Hotel Brunerie benefits from an excellent central location close to the slopes as well as the shops and bars of Les Deux Alpes. The Jandri Express lift is just a 5 minute walk away or there is a ski bus stop 1 minute from the hotel. The hotel offers an excellent range of facilities including an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, the perfect way to unwind and stretch out those muscles after a full day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel La Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes
- central resort location, 5 minutes walk to main Jandri Express lift and 10 minutes walk to ski school
- recently refurbished the Brunerie offers a relaxed and modern feel
- indoor pool and sauna, extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- modern and stylish 'Snow Bar' and 'White Eden' restaurant with views of the slopes and free WiFi
- extra charge for hotel-run baby club (3-5 years) and Kids club (6-11 years) available during French school holidays
- great value all inclusive package with packed lunches and free drinks from 4.00pm-10.00pm
Accommodation - Hotel La Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes
For 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Twin rooms with bath and quad rooms with twin beds, bunk beds (separated by a door), bath and balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV and a hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel La Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- packed lunch chosen from a selection of items (€16 adult and €10 child voucher per person per day)
- 4 course buffet style evening meals
- all inclusive drinks from 4.00pm-10.00pm include beer from the pump, house wine, cola and other sodas, fruit squash, water, fruit juice, kir and local spirits
- early evening meals for children aged 3 years and under from 6.30pm
Please Note: A deposit per room is payable on arrival for protection against any damage made to the room. Deposit can be paid by credit card. The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual.
Families: The Brunerie offers a selection of childcare options, all run by fully qualified and experienced French "English speaking" staff:
Please note that childcare is not available in this hotel for Winter 2013/14!