Hotel Les Mélèzes, Les Deux Alpes
The Hotel Les Mélèzes is ideally located in the centre of Les 2 Alpes at the bottom of the pistes. It has been run by the Dode family since 1968, who are renowned in the resort for providing a warm and friendly welcome. This chalet-style hotel combines comfort and modern surroundings with the careful use of wood and warm colours, creating a designer style atmosphere and cosy ambience.
Features - Hotel Les Mélèzes, Les Deux Alpes
- Sauna, whirlpool & solarium (Free)
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Sunny terrace
- Restaurant with wonderful views of the slopes
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Accommodation - Hotel Les Mélèzes, Les Deux Alpes
No. of rooms: 34
- All rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, safe and cable TV with English speaking channels.
- North-facing twins have a shower and are available for sole use with a supplement.
- Larger south-facing rooms sleeping 2 or 3 and south-facing rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement.
- Superior family rooms sleeping up to 4 have been recently refurbished in a modern style.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Les Mélèzes, Les Deux Alpes
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners are included