Lodge Le Cret - Les Deux Alpes, France
Hotel Le Crêt is a light and airy small hotel with a great choice of rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. The restaurant and lounge/bar area are perfect for comparing stories of your mountain adventures.
Features - Lodge Le Cret, Les Deux Alpes
- A light and airy small hotel in a great location
- Head downstairs to the Secret bar after dinner and a few drinks at the hotel bar
- An ideal choice for couples and groups wanting the intimate buzz of a chalet plus the space and added privacy of a hotel
- Expect the usual outstanding service and hospitality
- Free Wi-Fi in the public areas
- Large lounge with satellite TV and board games
- Relaxed hotel bar
- Dining room with fireplace
- Heated ski & boot room
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Lodge Le Cret, Les Deux Alpes
Rooms: All are light and airy with views of the resort or mountain and feature an en-suite bathroom with shower & wc. Rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement.
Rooms (2 people): Simple but stylishly furnished rooms have a balcony and either twin or double beds.
Rooms (2-4 people): Larger four-bedded rooms with twin or double beds, plus a set of bunks. Most have a balcony.
Family Rooms (2-5 people): Slightly larger rooms suit a family as they also feature an additional pull-out bed suitable for a child only. Some have a balcony.
Meals - Lodge Le Cret, Les Deux Alpes
Daily buffet breakfast with hot options available until 9am (except transfer day). Pastries, tea & coffee are available until 10am. Afternoon tea & cakes available at a local charge. Three course evening meal with a buffet starter, choice of main with waiter service and a buffet dessert. Christmas & New Year meals included.