Residences Des 2 Alpes 1800, Les Deux Alpes
The LES 2 ALPES 1800 self-catering ski apartments in Les 2 Alpes are located at the entrance of the resort, 100m from the ski lifts, offering ski-in/ski-out access, and are 50m from the ESF ski school and 1.5km from the snow kindergarten. A free shuttle bus service operate throughout the resort during the day.
The residence is made up of several chalet-style buildings (no lift) forming a independent pedestrianised "village" with its own entertainment and shops.
Facilities - Residences Des 2 Alpes 1800, Les Deux Alpes
- Kitchenette with oven/microwave or grill
- bathroom (hip bath in type S2) or shower. South/South-West facing (except type S2
- balcony (except for type S2 and S34).
- Cot hire 25 euros/week, high chair hire 10 euros/week (both subject to availability, state at time of booking and pay locally)
State at time of booking and pay locally when required
- Free underground parking (1 space/apartment, direct access from the buildings)
- Bed linen 10 euros/single bed, 14 euros/double bed; disposable bed linen 6 euros/single bed, 9 euros/double bed; towels 6.50 euros/person (same prices apply per change)
- TV hire 39 euros/week (may only have French channels)
- Pets 35 euros/week
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE: Security deposit (200 euros), local tourist tax, end of stay cleaning charges 45-50 euros (incurred if accommodation is not thoroughly cleaned on departure)