Altitude Lodge - Les Gets, FranceThis is a dedicated family chalet.
Altitude is located at 1530 metres, on the piste, in the main Les Gets ski area of Les Chavannes and next to all the lifts. Green, red and blue pistes weave back to the terrace through the woods. We bought this property in 2008 and spent three years building the discerning skiers dream. There is a piste side bar, lounge terrace and lunchtime restaurant open to the public during the day and operated. Residents have exclusive use of two small private lounges with an open fire and flat screen entertainment. Our chef also offers a flexible menu plan with choice of dishes for evening dining.
On the ground floor there is a wet suite with sauna and massage room plus access to the outdoor hot tub. By day there is a family room for children to play in comfort, a facility for Mum and Dad to sterilize bottles and for teenagers to battle with the Wii; by night this becomes a spectacular cinema with HD projector, 92” screen and sounds to make a grown man weep. After 24 years in the game, we think that we might have at last conceived and delivered the ultimate skiing venue. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long.
A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes of Chavannes, 300m vertically above the village centre.
Benefits of our Dedicated Family Chalets?
Here are a few reasons why our dedicated family ski chalets may be the right choice for this year's skiing holiday with the family.
- These chalets have been selected for their ability to fit cots in bedrooms, have family rooms where children can be in the same room as their parents and for having good sized or multiple living areas so children have plenty of space to play.
- Sharing a chalet with another family can be a more economical way to travel in a small group.
- Our dedicated family chalets provide a more sociable environment for children and parents alike.
- Chalet staff are used to working with children.
- To help take the stress out of packing for your family ski holiday, we’ve ensured these dedicated family chalets are fully equipped for you and your little one's needs. All have stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and sterilising tablets and washing machine access.
- We will provide a small selection of toys in the chalet for your use and to keep your little one entertained.
- We also provide the following for our little guests; full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children’s cutlery and crockery, car seats in resort (not on transfer) and pre-bookable infant packs.
- We also have the following items available for use on request; bed guards, potties, toilet step & seat and table booster.
- Our dedicated family chalets are all in resorts that have been selected especially with children in mind.
Features- Altitude Lodge, Les Gets
- Dedicated family chalet
- Ski in - ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna & massage suite
- Television with UK Freeview
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Playstation 3 (games not provided)
- BOSE Music system
- WiFi & hairdryers in all rooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Children's playroom & multimedia room
Hotel catering (7 nights):
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily breakfast & cleaning
Bathrobe and slippers
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Piste-side bar & restaurant
Accommodation- Altitude Lodge, Les Gets
The funky urban interior boasts lift access to six of the nine bedrooms, including five family rooms, some with balconies or terraces and three with private outdoor hot tubs. The penthouse level has three bedrooms with a private lounge area. All rooms have Freesat HD TVs and BOSE SoundDocks.
Room 1: Double with en suite bath, separate shower, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds. Terrace with private outdoor hot tub.
Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds. Terrace with private outdoor hot tub.
Room 3: Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Room 4: Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds
Room 5:Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds. Balcony with private hot tub. (Minimum occupancy 3 people)
Room 6:Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds.
Room 7: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 8: Double with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 9: Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Additional single bed
Meals - Altitude Lodge, Les Gets
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner