Chalet Grand Mouflon - Les Gets, France
Chalet Grand Mouflon was new to our programme in 2009/10 and marked our return to the La Turche area of Les Gets with its rustic feel and easy access to the main ski area.
We worked closely with the chalet owner from the outset to ensure that the layout and specification worked well for families travelling with young children. The decor combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows.
A ski in / ski out chalet in a great location at the foot a blue run. The village centre is a 10-15 minute walk away and there are regular free shuttle busses. We provide our own free shuttle to the resort centre on Weds (chalet staff night off).
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Features - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Roof top hot tub
- Dedicated playroom
- 1 minute walk to nearest lift
- 15 minute walk to village centre
- Free Wi-fi
- CD, TV, DVD, ipod dock
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
- Free resort shuttle bus
Accommodation - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of two family suites (one sleeps 5, on esleeps 4), a double room and a twin room. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a roof top hot tub.
Ground Floor: Storage and ski room.
- Open plan kitchen dining room.
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace and TV area
- Seperate WC
Room 1 - Family suite with double room, twin room and en-suite bathroom.
Room 2 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
Room 3 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
Room 4 - Family suite with double room, triple room and en-suite bathroom.
Hot-tub and seating area.
N.B. The roof terrace is shared with Petit Mouflon.
Meals - Chalet Grand Mouflon, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.