Chalet Le Marjorie - Les Gets, France
Chalet "Le Marjorie" was the first Select Chalet where we worked closely with the owner on a build and since it joined our programme in 2006/07 it has generated superb feedback from our guests. The chalet combines the best elements of traditional Savoyard architecture with modern facilities and conveniences and was granted 5* status by the Les Gets Tourist Office in 2013.
Le Marjorie occupies a central position in the village on a side road just off one of the main streets. The lifts in the centre of the village are just a five minute (ski boot) walk away and we have a ski school assistant dedicated to helping children get safely to and from the slopes.
When the skiing day is over the shops, bars and restaurants of Les Gets are easily accessible and the centrally located ice rink is just a short walk away. This is a great base for families and groups of all sizes that want to be in the heart of a picturesque and bustling resort.
Features - Chalet Le Marjorie, Les Gets
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Free wi-? , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
- Daily cleaning
Accommodation - Chalet Le Marjorie, Les Gets
The chalet has a large living room with an attractive fireplace and adjoining library area. The dining area is separate to the living room and close to the chalet's playroom. The chalet also has a steam room.
Ground Floor: Entrance and storage.
- Entrance Hall.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Steam Room
- Room 1 - Family suite (double & bunks) en-suite shower, balcony.
- Room 2 - Family suite (double & twins) en-suite bath, balcony.
- Living room and library
- Room 3 - Family suite (double & bunks) en-suite shower, balcony.
- Room 4 - Family suite (double & triple) en-suite bath.
- Room 5 - Triple (double & single) with en-suite bath, balcony.
- Room 6 - Twin with en-suite shower.
Meals - Chalet Le Marjorie, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.