Chalet Les Chats Bleus - Les Gets, France
We love all of our chalets for the different things they are able to offer our guests, but Chalet Chats Bleus is a little special. In terms of decor and design it is a true luxury family chalet.
The construction of Chats Bleus was a labour of love for the owner and the attention to detail shown in all aspects of the building and furnishing is not what one would normally expect of a chalet available to book through a ski company.
Following the success of Chalet Le Marjorie (also in Les Gets) we incorporated the family suite concept into the design of this chalet. Family suites allow parents and children to have separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom, all behind one door. Out of three families staying in the chalet, we can accommodate two in rooms of this type.
A ski in / ski out chalet in a great location at the foot a blue run. The village centre is a 10-15 minute walk away and there are regular free shuttle busses. We provide our own free shuttle to the resort centre on Weds (chalet staff night off).
Features - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Outdoor hot tub
- Dedicated playroom
- Free Wi-fi
- CD, TV, DVD, ipod dock
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of two family suites, a double room and a triple room. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and an outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Les Chats Bleu has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
Laundry / drying room.
Staff room with WC/Shower.
2 x "family suites" each to accommodate 4 people with en-suite WC/Bath.
1 double with ensuite WC/Shower.
1 twin/triple with ensuite WC/shower.
Kitchen and living/dining area.
Picture windows with views over the village and Mont Chery.
Meals - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.