Chalet Les Chats Bleus - Les Gets, France
We love all of our chalets for the different things they are able to offer our guests, but Chalet Chats Bleus is a little special. In terms of decor and design it is a true luxury family chalet.
The construction of Chats Bleus was a labour of love for the owner and the attention to detail shown in all aspects of the building and furnishing is not what one would normally expect of a chalet available to book through a ski company.
Following the success of Chalet Le Marjorie (also in Les Gets) we incorporated the family suite concept into the design of this chalet. Family suites allow parents and children to have separate bedrooms and a shared bathroom, all behind one door. Out of three families staying in the chalet, we can accommodate two in rooms of this type.
Chalet Les Chats Bleus has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
Access to the pistes is around 100 metres from the door of this luxury family chalet. A wide tree lined blue run takes you down into the centre of the village, where you have a choice of a brand new telecabine or a swift six man chair to whisk you back up into the heart of the ski area.
We operate a minibus shuttle to take children to and from ski school lessons. Trips to the centre of the village are also available for guests who wish to take advantage of the apres ski attractions.
Features - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Outdoor hot tub
- Dedicated playroom
- Free wi-fi , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
Accommodation - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of two family suites, a double room and a triple room. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and an outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Les Chats Bleu has a spacious living area with fabulous views over Les Gets and the surrounding mountains. Fittings and furnishing throughout the property are of a very high standard and the living room is dominated by a feature fireplace. There is also an outdoor hot-tub on the terrace.
- Storage room.
- Laundry / drying room.
- Staff room with WC/Shower.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite WC/bath.
- Room 2 - Family suite with double room, bunk room and en-suite WC/bath.
- Room 3 - Twin room with ensuite WC/shower.
- Room 4 - Twin/triple room with ensuite WC/shower.
- Kitchen and living/dining area.
- Picture windows with views over the village and Mont Chery.
- Feature fireplace.
Meals - Chalet Les Chats Bleus, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.