Chalet Negritelles I - Les Gets, France
Our two Negritelles chalets enjoy one of the best locations in the village. The chalets are within a two minute walk of the Mont Chery lift and four minutes from the resort's other lift system. The bottom of the piste is less than 100 metres away and a skiable link between the two sides of the village passes within a few metres of the door.
The Negritelles chalets work equally well for families travelling together and those travelling alone. A road runs outside and there are a couple of bars nearby, but the buildings are well sound proofed. Although some noise may intrude, guests say it is rarely a problem.
There is covered parking outside and a tarmac area at the back. It's usually covered in snow, and good for snowball fights and snowman building! The chalets are particularly suitable for guests who want to try some of the après ski attractions and those with older children, who will love the proximity to the ice rink and flood-lit skiing in the village centre.
Features - Chalet Negritelles I, Les Gets
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Dedicated playroom
- Free Wi-fi
- CD, TV, DVD, ipod dock
- Towels and complimentary toiletries
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
- Daily cleaning
Accommodation - Chalet Negritelles I, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of two en-suite double rooms, a twin room and a triple room. There is an open plan living room and dining room and a separate playroom.
- Kitchen and open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace.
- Room 1 - Double room with en-suite shower/WC.
- Room 2 - Triple room (single and bunks), balcony.
- Room 3 - Double room with en-suite shower.
- Room 4 - Twin room, balcony.
- Bathroom and separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Negritelles I, Les Gets
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.