Chalet Petit Mouflon - Les Gets, France
Chalet Petit Mouflon was new to our programme in 2009/10 and marked our return to the La Turche area of Les Gets with its rustic feel and easy access to the main ski area.
We worked closely with the chalet owner from the outset to ensure that the layout and specification worked well for families travelling with young children. The decor combines traditional alpine styling with modern design and all rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows.
Luxurious touches include an innovative roof-top hot tub shared by the two Mouflon chalets and we are looking forward to a number of enhancements to the decoration.
The two Mouflon chalets share a playroom which is accessed by leaving the chalets by the main door and going down one flight of stairs.
A ski in / ski out chalet in a great location at the foot a blue run. The village centre is a 10-15 minute walk away and there are regular free shuttle busses. We provide our own free shuttle to the resort centre on Weds (chalet staff night off).
The two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for large groups.
Features - Chalet Petit Mouflon, Les Gets
- Roof top hot tub
- 1 minute walk to nearest lift
- 15 minute walk to village centre
- Large dedicated playroom
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week Free wi-fi
- Welcome drinks with canapes
- iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
- Pre dinner drinks from 6pm
- 3 course evening meals plus cheese board, complimentary wines and coffee
- 6 day a la carte child care
Childcare is available at an additional charge in the chalet 6 days a week (not Saturday) and must be pre-booked. This is provided by our own team of qualified nannies and experienced helpers who are:
- CRB checked
- First aid trained
- Reference checked
- Trained to our high standards
There are no centralised crèches.
Ski school inclusive packages include 6 days of tuition.
Ski school pick up and drop up service takes children to all ski school booked as part of a child care package.
We are unable to offer a pick up and drop up service to ski schools not booked by us. Parents will be responsible for making their own arrangements.
In-resort pocket money for activities such as skating, hot chocolate trips etc is in addition to child care charges.
Accommodation - Chalet Petit Mouflon, Les Gets
Bedrooms consist of one family suite (sleeps 5), a double room and a twin room. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a roof top hot tub.
Ski and boot storage with heated boot warmers
Playroom shared with Grand Mouflon
First Floor:Second Floor:
Open plan kitchen dining room, balcony
Spacious lounge and feature log fire, balcony
Room 1 - Double room, en-suite shower, balcony (limited space for cot)
Room 2 - Twin room, en-suite shower, balcony (limited space for cot)
Room 3 - Family suite - double room, triple room, en-suite bath/shower, balcony
Roof terrace, hot tub
Meals - Chalet Petit Mouflon, Les Gets
Breakfast, afternoon tea, children's evening meal, pre-dinner drinks and 3 course evening meal plus cheese board, complimentary wine and coffee.
Meals are provided 6 days a week, breakfast and afternoon cakes are left for you on the staff day off. On the staff day off, children’s meals can also be provided and left for you to heat up if required.
Childcare (Included) – Chalet Petit Mouflon, Les Gets
- It’s included in your holiday cost
- It takes place in the chalet
- The service operates five days a week between 08.30 and 16.30 (09.00 to 17.00 in Reberty Village & La Plagne).
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited in the UK
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care