Chalet Cleopatra - Les Menuires, France
Offering spectacular panoramic views across the valley to La Masse and up to Val Thorens, these modern compact chalets make a great base for those who want to be right on the slopes.
You can ski to within yards of your door with great access to the top of the 3 valleys crossover. You can party at the famous La Folie Douce in Val Thorens and just get the last lift up then ski down the ridge to your chalet.
It's a 20 min walk to Les Menuires but the free bus runs until 11 pm, then a taxi costs just 8€ back home. A return minibus to Val Thorens takes about 15 mins each way and costs 80€ for 8, or you can just ski in and taxi back après ski!
Features- Chalet Cleopatra, Les Menuires
- Nearby supermarket should you want to add any extra tipples!
- Upstairs rooms have low ceilings of approximately 6ft.
- En-suites are compact
- Jacuzzi (2-4) people on the balcony.
- Internal ski and boot store.
- 50m from a nice blue piste.
- The Ferme de Reberty bar and restaurant has a great atmosphere in the evenings and is just 50m away.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Flatscreen TV
- Available for sole occupancy
Accomodation- Chalet Cleopatra, Les Menuires
Room 1: Twin with en-suite shower/wc
Room 2: Double with en-suite shower/wc
Kitchen with living/dining area
Room 3: Twin with en-suite shower/wcRoom 4: Twin with en-suite shower and wc (separate)
- Sleeps 8
- All ensuite
- Comfortably furnished
Please Note: One of the top twins has an open plan bathroom and separate wc.
Meals- Chalet Cleopatra, Les Menuires
Chalet Board :Breakfast, afternoon tea and cake, evening meal with wine.
Please note, the chalet staff night off is Wednesday