Chalet Eva - Les Menuires, France
This spacious chalet is under a minute's walk to the slopes and you can ski back to the door. Its sunny terrace has astounding views over the surrounding mountains. Chalet Eva is a modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber and an open fireplace. Before we took this chalet on for the 2009/10 season we made a number of improvements to the property and it is now a great 3 Valleys base for families.
Our Reberty Village chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.The chalet is seconds away from our two Katie chalets (Katie I - ID:33282 & Katie II - ID:34232) and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+.
Features - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Spa area with hot tub & sauna
- Dedicated playroom
- Free Wi-fi
- CD, TV, DVD, ipod dock
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
Bedrooms consist of two family suites, three double rooms and four twin rooms. All rooms are en-suite and one of the doubles has a Jacuzzi bath. There is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a spa room with sauna, hot-tub and shower.
Ski and boot storage.
Staff accommodation, garage and storage.
Spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower.
Living room with open fire and terrace.
Kitchen and dining room.
Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
Room 3- Twin room with ensuite bathroom (Jacuzzi bath).
Room 4 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
Room 5 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
Room 6 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
Room 7 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
Room 8 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
Room 9 - Family room - double bed, small single room and en-suite shower.
All rooms have restricted head height (5' 10") and limited floor space
Note: Rooms 7, 8 and 9 in Chalet Eva are discounted by 10% due to restricted head height (approx 5' 10") and limited floor space.Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
Meals - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.