Chalet Eva - Les Menuires, France
This spacious chalet is under a minute's walk to the slopes and you can ski back to the door. Its sunny terrace has astounding views over the surrounding mountains.
Chalet Eva is a modern property but has a very traditional feel with plenty of exposed timber and an open fireplace. The chalet is undergoing a significant refurbishment for the 2015-16 season creating two spacious family suites sleeping 3-5 people and a large double room on the ground floor, all with en-suite bathroooms and separate WC's.
Our Reberty 2000 chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
The chalet is seconds away from our two Katie chalets and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live in a separate apartment on the ground floor that has its own access.
Features - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- Free wi-? , DVD player and i-pod dock
- Complimentary toiletries and towels plus bathrobe and slippers in all chalets with a hot tub, sauna or steam room
- Hairdryers in all adult bedrooms
- Daily cleaning
- Superb facilities for children of all ages with dedicated playrooms, toys, books, DVDs, arts and crafts materials and well trained staff providing stimulating activities
- Optional à la carte Childcare in the comfort of your own chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a separate playroom and a spa room with sauna, hot-tub and shower.
- Ski and boot storage.
- Staff accommodation, garage and storage.
- Spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Separate WC.
- Room 1 - Double room with en-suite bathroom.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 3- Twin room with ensuite bathroom.
- Room 4 - Double room with en-suite shower room.
- Room 5 - Family suite with double bed, single bed + single pull-out bed. En-suite shower room with separate WC.
- Room 6 - Family suite with double bed, twin beds and a single sofa bed. En-suite bathroom and en-suite shower room plus separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Eva, Les Menuires
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.