Chalet Katie II - Les Menuires, France
Our Katie chalets (Katie I - ID:33282): are two halves of the same attractive building. Located within seconds of the slopes you will enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding mountains. Built in the same style as the larger Chalet Eva (ID:33280), these chalets combine traditional architecture with modern facilities.
Before taking on these chalets we requested a number of improvements including the construction of a dedicated playroom. These properties now represent one of the best options for families keen to stay in a high altitude resort in the 3 Valleys.
Our Reberty Village chalets are all about location. When guests started asking us to feature the 3 Valleys we never dreamed that we would be able to secure three chalets sitting beside the piste at 2,000m with such great access to this superb ski area.
These chalets are under a minute's walk from Chalet Eva and the three properties can be combined for groups of 40+. Chalet staff live out.
Features - Chalet Katie II, Les Menuires
- 6 day a la carte child care
- Babysitting service available 6 nights
- Spa area with hot tub & sauna
- Dedicated playroom
- Free Wi-fi
- CD, TV, DVD, ipod dock
- Boot room with heated ski boot warmers
Accommodation - Chalet Katie II, Les Menuires
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is a spacious living room and dining room, a playroom (shared by the two chalets) and a spa room with sauna, hot-tub and shower (also shared by the two chalets).
- Spa area with hot tub.
- Suana and shower (shared with Katie 1).
- Playroom and terrace (share with Katie 1).
- Ski and boot storage.
- Room 1 - Family suite with double bed, bunk room and en-suite shower room.
- Room 2 - Twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Living room with open fire and terrace.
- Kitchen and dining room.
- Seperate WC.
- Room 3 - Double room with en-suite bathroom.
- Room 4 - Twin room with en-suite bathroom.
- Room 5 - Doubleroom with en-suite shower room.
Meals - Chalet Katie II, Les Menuires
- Daily Continental Breakfast with a choice of hot items
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children’s high tea 6 days a week
- Adult evening meal including aperitif and canapés, three courses, coffee and a selection of complimentary wines 6 nights a week (our staff night off is a Wednesday)
- It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche.
- The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children.
- Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK.
- All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification.
- Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care.