Chalet Reberty - Les Menuires, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Reberty is part of the new Mountain Collection that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
Chalet Reberty is part of a small hamlet of chalets in the Reberty area Les Menuires which nestles on the hillside above the main centre. The living room is south facing with large doors that open onto a spacious balcony. It lies beside the Boyes piste (blue run) and is 100m to the nearest lifts that link into the Three Valleys network.
Features - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free use of private sauna & hot tub
Accommodation - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
Sleeps 15 people in 7 ensuite bedrooms.
Lower Ground Floor: Small spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower (open during après-ski). Ski and boot room.
Ground Floor: Large comfortable lounge/dining area with south facing balcony and open log fireplace. Free Wi-Fi. Twin room with shower and wc.
First Floor: Three twin rooms all with shower and wc. Twin room with corner bath and wc (at a supplement).
Second Floor: Twin room with sloping ceiling, shower and wc (available at a reduction). Ceiling height approx 5ft 10in. Twin room with 3rd bed in a small cabine, low ceiling, shower and wc.
Meals - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.