Chalet Reberty - Les Menuires, France
Chalet Reberty is part of a small hamlet of chalets in the Reberty area Les Menuires which nestles on the hillside above the main centre. The living room is south facing with large doors that open onto a spacious balcony. It lies beside the Boyes piste (blue run) and is 100m to the nearest lifts that link into the Three Valleys network.
Features - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station,
- TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Free use of private sauna & hot tub
- Chalet staff live in
- Open log fireplace
- An ideal location next to the Boyes piste (blue run)
Accommodation - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
Sleeps 16-19 people:
Lower Ground Floor: Spa area with hot tub, sauna and shower (open during après-ski). Ski and boot room. Garage.
Ground Floor: Large comfortable lounge/dining area with south facing balcony and open log fireplace. Twin room with additional bunk cabine, shower & wc.
First Floor: Three twin rooms all with shower and wc. Twin room with corner bath and wc (at a supplement).
Second Floor: Two small twin rooms with sloping ceiling, shower and wc (available at a reduction). Ceiling height approx 5ft 10in. Twin room with 3rd bed in a small cabine, low ceiling, shower and wc.
Meals - Chalet Reberty, Les Menuires
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Continental breakfast everyday with a hot option
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits
- Home cooked three course meals (six nights a week) served with complimentary wine.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet.