Hotel Club Belambra Neige et Ciel , Les Menuires, France
A fantastic property with a relaxed, friendly feel, this hotel is perfect for families. Close to the slopes, guests can virtually ski in and out, with the ski lifts just a short walk away. Situated in the heart of Les Menuires, it has an excellent kids’ club, with activities and games for children aged 3 months to 10 years. Buffet restaurant with Theme evenings, Bar with open fire, Reception (24 hour), Individual Ski lockers for each room.
Features - Hotel Club Belambra Neige et Ciel , Les Menuires
- Bar with entertainment area
- Sun terrace
- Ski equipment hire onsite
- Laundry facility
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi in reception and bar
- Children’s Restaurant area
- Children’s soft play area (unsupervised)
- Games room
- Baby kit's (high chair, cot, bottle warmer - requested at time of booking)
- Games available to borrow
Hotel operated kids' clubs:
The clubs have some English speaking staff & are open all day from 9am to 5.30pm
Club Poussins 3mths - 2 years, supplement payable locally for this service. This option includes a cot, baby bath & bottle steriliser to use during the stay.
Free Club Renardeaux (3-5 years). Hours of operation as above. Children booked into group ski school can be escorted to & from lessons for a supplement. Afternoon tea are included.
Evening care is available for 3 months to 5 years old to allow parents to enjoy a leisurely meal in the hotel restaurant.
Free Club Robinsons (6-10 years) & activities for 11-17 years - during French school holidays (19 Dec-8 Jan, 6 Feb-6 Mar, 3 Apr-10 Apr).
Accommodation - Hotel Club Belambra Neige et Ciel , Les Menuires
Rooms (2-3 people): Twin or double room, shower, wc, TV & mini-fridge. Some rooms have sofa bed suitable for a child only.
Rooms (3-5 people): Double bedroom with an interconnecting twin or double room with an extra bed, shower, wc, TV & mini-fridge. Minimum 3 people.
Please note: This is a non smoking hotel.
Meals - Hotel Club Belambra Neige et Ciel , Les MenuiresHalf Board
- Buffet breakfast
- Three course buffet lunch or dinner served with wine.
- Two themed dinners per week. Savoyarde restaurant offering local specialities - a small supplement is payable locally for this option.
- Christmas & New Year meals included.
Full board available at a supplement.