Alpen Village Hotel , Livigno
The Alpen Village Hotel (formerly Hotel San Carlo) is now under new management and has already undergone some improvements such as new menus and bedding, an updated wellness area and a brand new sauna. This sprawling complex made up of 7 chalet style buildings is located next to the Teola lift and the wonderful Mottolino slopes, the free ski bus stops outside which can take you to the bustling resort centre after skiing. Alternatively, head to the hotel bar and relax with an aperitivo.
Features - Alpen Village Hotel, Livigno
- Fantastic facilities including a pool and updated wellness area
- Doorstep skiing
- Free ski bus to resort centre
- Family friendly
- Restaurant with a large range of Italian, Valtellina and Livigno specialties including homemade pasta and cakes plus more than 200 wines
- Stübe bar
- Wellness area with indoor swimming pool, indoor sauna, planned outdoor sauna & small fitness room (limited access throughout the day)
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Heated ski-room with ski-lockers
- Free hotel-run mini-club for children 5-12yrs from 5-11pm with daily activities and animation at certain times - please enquire at reception on arrival
- New playroom planned for Winter 2014/15
Accommodation - Alpen Village Hotel, Livigno
Rooms (2–4 people): Twin or double rooms (some with a third/fourth bed) have 32" satellite LED TV‚ Wi-Fi, and bathroom with shower & wc. Some rooms have a balcony.
Meals - Alpen Village Hotel, Livigno
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Three-course evening meal with a choice of main course.
- Christmas & New Year meals included.